Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The imminent birth of a huge investment fund between Russia and the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - The imminent birth of a huge investment fund between Russia and the UAE Empty The imminent birth of a huge investment fund between Russia and the UAE

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 4:10 am

The imminent birth of a huge investment fund between Russia and the UAE

19:33 - 01/09/2017

Russia's FNIC Economics Bank plans to open a representative office in the UAE before the end of this year, said Nikolai Tskhomski, First Vice President of the bank.

"It is very important for us to have a presence in the UAE, taking into consideration the language and traditions, and our monitoring body has decided to open a regional office. I think our office in Abu Dhabi will be operational by the end of this year," said Tskomsky, We expect it to be enough for the region. "

"We believe that Russia will export high-tech products there, and certainly such a project needs huge funding, because there are big players. It is well known that Mubadala is working with the Russian Direct Investment Fund," he said. There is also a huge fund that is not as effective as Russia, the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. We are communicating with them, and we believe that a huge joint investment fund can be created. "

Mubadala's UAE fund is investing in large projects in Russia in the energy and oil, real estate, arms and transportation sectors.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/01/231586/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:46 am