Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banker: the draft "chunked National" will develop the work of banks according to modern technology

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banker: the draft "chunked National" will develop the work of banks according to modern technology Empty Banker: the draft "chunked National" will develop the work of banks according to modern technology

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:41 am

Banker: the draft "chunked National" will develop the work of banks according to modern technology

22-09-2013 11:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. He banking expert Majid picture, the importance of the project of 'chunked national' to follow the Government's retail banks. said Suri (of the Agency news): The divider National is a positive step to facilitate handling of citizens and businesses with banks, according to modern technology, noting that the Central Bank of past work it despite the noise raised by some politicians are against this project. said: that the draft chunked leads to the possibility of conducting banking transactions are quick and smooth, as well as its contribution to the development of corporate and broadcast banking culture among dealers and non-dealers with banks. noteworthy that the project divided the national will contribute to linking banks government and private banks, a unified communications network by trading bank credit cards that will facilitate the banking business. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:12 am