Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Banker: the draft "chunked National" will develop the work of banks according to modern technology

rocky

Banker: the draft "chunked National" will develop the work of banks according to modern technology

Post by rocky on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:41 am

22-09-2013 11:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. He banking expert Majid picture, the importance of the project of 'chunked national' to follow the Government's retail banks. said Suri (of the Agency news): The divider National is a positive step to facilitate handling of citizens and businesses with banks, according to modern technology, noting that the Central Bank of past work it despite the noise raised by some politicians are against this project. said: that the draft chunked leads to the possibility of conducting banking transactions are quick and smooth, as well as its contribution to the development of corporate and broadcast banking culture among dealers and non-dealers with banks. noteworthy that the project divided the national will contribute to linking banks government and private banks, a unified communications network by trading bank credit cards that will facilitate the banking business. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:51 am