Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC meets late this month to discuss three files

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

OPEC meets late this month to discuss three files Empty OPEC meets late this month to discuss three files

Post by rocky Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:13 am

OPEC meets late this month to discuss three files

09:45 - 03/09/2017

Kuwait's governor, Haitham Al-Ghais, announced on Sunday that Nigeria and Libya will meet next September 22 to discuss the latest developments in the oil-producing countries.

"The vision of the Minister of Electricity and Water, the Minister of Oil and the Chairman of the Ministerial Committee to monitor the reduction of production, Essam Al-Marzouq, is based on inviting Libya and Nigeria to consult with them and to know their plans, and thus adapt to any variables to deal with them during the period," Al-Ghais said. The next OPEC ministerial meeting in November. "

"There are three important future meetings, the first is the technical committee of the ministerial committee to monitor production on September 20, followed by the ministerial meeting of the production control committee on September 22 and then the general meeting of the OPEC countries and outside in November."

He pointed out that "there are three main files at the meeting of the Technical Committee on September 20 next, the first associated with the recognition of the effects of US rock oil on the market, especially as one of the most common."

Al-Ghaiss said that the second issue concerns the follow-up of the situation of Libya and Nigeria, and therefore they were invited to the meeting so that their plans and perceptions can be identified to deal with these visions in cases of increase and decrease in production.

As for the third issue, al-Ghaish stressed that the ministerial committee to monitor the oil reduction agreement will emphasize the importance of increasing the commitment of the countries to the agreement to reduce production, especially since the official data for July showed a slight decrease in the commitment of the countries concerned, to 94% compared to 98% During the previous June. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/03/231782/

Current date/time is Wed 25 May 2022, 12:30 pm