Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport warns of the closure of Iraqi Airways

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways -  Minister of Transport warns of the closure of Iraqi Airways Empty Minister of Transport warns of the closure of Iraqi Airways

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:05 am

Minister of Transport warns of the closure of Iraqi Airways

Transport Minister Kazem al-Hamami warned of the closure of Iraqi Airways and its placement in the "Black List" due to the failure of the company's agents abroad and inside to pay their amounts at the beginning of each month.

Al Hamami said in a statement issued after his meeting with the director of the Iraqi Airlines Miran Farid, "In order to improve the customers' needs, we have ordered the launch of a unique package of services that will relieve the company's customers."

Al Hamami stressed that "there should be an electronic application for the company that includes a detailed schedule of the departures and upcoming arrivals and timings, in addition to the possibility of electronic booking by credit cards." He added that "Frequent Traveler service will be launched by granting a card for each traveler given a set of points According to the travel times and through the card and the number of points are provided facilities such as free tickets and exemption from additional weights and other facilities.

He instructed the minister to "open a customer service center that includes modern systems to answer the questions and queries of passengers and the problems they face during their travel and related to the increase in weights or loss of bags and others."

He stressed that "the obligation of the company's agents abroad and inside to pay the amounts incurred at the beginning of each month, otherwise the agent bears all the legal and financial consequences, which may reach the cancellation of the company and put it in the (Black)."

Al-Hamami called for the pursuit of "Iraqi Airways to be the first in terms of the services provided to passengers, being the national carrier and have a great responsibility to the Iraqi citizen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:30 pm