Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic center preclude the success of the five-year plan to the lack of a clear strategy for imple

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic center preclude the success of the five-year plan to the lack of a clear strategy for imple Empty Economic center preclude the success of the five-year plan to the lack of a clear strategy for imple

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:12 am

Economic center preclude the success of the five-year plan to the lack of a clear strategy for implementation

09/22/13 City News Agency

Ruled out the head of the Center for Economic Information Dergham Mohammed Ali, the success of the five-year plan announced by the Ministry of Planning as a result of the rentier economy and the lack of implementation strategy and lack of clarity of the goals of the ministries.

Muhammad Ali said that the announcement of the five-year plan anticipated results that there are challenges facing the application within the general preamble, because unilateral supplier and the potential fluctuation of oil prices in the global markets and the instability of the security situation fully.

He continued: In addition to these factors, the lack of strategy in implementation and lack of clarity of the goals of the ministries that change with Minister without the presence of strategic planning for the performance as well as the lack of benefit from the previous five-year plan and its failure to combat unemployment and reduce poverty.

He added: It is set to form a five-year plan current tangible success, but in any case must be placed so that the future will be open to such experiments that might be more realistic if crystallize the work of state institutions in line with the concept of planning and interaction with these types of plans believes the needs of society according to what is achieved economic resources.

The Ministry of Planning announced the implementation of the Five-Year Plan (2013 - 2017) aimed at achieving economic development by reducing the ratios of unemployment and poverty in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:40 am