Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forces call on the government to call the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forces call on the government to call the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad Empty Forces call on the government to call the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 7:53 am

Forces call on the government to call the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad >>> 

MP Raad al-Dahlaki called on the Iraqi government to call on the Iranian ambassador to present a letter of protest and explanation about Iran's role in supporting the terrorist organization, which he said was contrary to the Iraqis' sacrifices to eliminate the terrorists.
    "Statements by Iranian government officials that it is very dangerous to help the families of the Mujahedeen organization who were transferred from the Lebanese border to the Iraqi border," Dahlaki said in a statement received by the Journal News.   He added that "Iran's response to the Arsal agreement is a disregard for all the sacrifices made by our heroic soldiers, and they have blotted out every drop of blood that has been shed in order to preserve the great unity of Iraq." What is the role of the Iranian advisors? They were the reason for their departure from Iraq after they destroyed it.
    He added that "the Arsal agreement will strengthen the presence of terrorists on the border while the General Command of the Armed Forces plans to restore the Iraqi-Syrian border, which culminated in the return of the port of Al-Walid," noting that "there are areas of the west of the country has not been liberated so far what will expose the army and the popular and tribal crowd And border forces to the risk of armed clash with them, which will try to target our cities by sending bombers and suicide bombers to prevent victory, and they will prevent the return of displaced and displaced to their cities and villages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:15 pm