Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Typhoon "shingles" approaching Florida and Trump declares emergency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Typhoon "shingles" approaching Florida and Trump declares emergency Empty Typhoon "shingles" approaching Florida and Trump declares emergency

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:12 am

Typhoon "shingles" approaching Florida and Trump declares emergency

Date of release: 2017/9/6

{{International} Euphrates News} The US National Hurricane Center said the storm had turned into a Category 5 hurricane, explaining that the wind speed was 220 kilometers per hour.
    Erma is the strongest storm to be recorded on the Atlantic Ocean so far, and the Leeward Islands are expected to hit early Wednesday and from there continue through Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, the Bahamas and Cuba.
    The storm is expected to hit Florida, where Hurricane Wilma killed 90 people in 2015 and the southern state declared a state of emergency in anticipation of the worst.
    Seismic equipment in the United States recorded tremors as the storm approached Erma, warning of a hurricane that could be worse than the Harvey precedent.
    Hurricane Harvey continues to suffer, with financial losses estimated at $ 150 billion in Texas alone, and death tolls up to 60 so far.
    US President Donald Trump announced Tuesday a state of emergency in Florida, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=149398

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:38 am