Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin congratulates Assad on lifting the siege on "Deir al-Zour"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin congratulates Assad on lifting the siege on "Deir al-Zour" Empty Putin congratulates Assad on lifting the siege on "Deir al-Zour"

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 3:11 am

Putin congratulates Assad on lifting the siege on "Deir al-Zour"

18:59 - 05/09/2017

Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent a cable of congratulations to his Syrian counterpart, Bashar al-Assad, on the occasion of lifting the siege on the Syrian city of Deir al-Zour, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Tuesday.

"President Putin sent a cable to Syrian President Assad, in which he highly valued this strategic victory and congratulated the Syrian president on this important step on the road to liberating Syrian territory from terrorism," Piskov told reporters.

The Syrian forces were able to complete the second phase of their operations in the depth of the Syrian Badia with air support from the Syrian and Russian planes and enable them to lift the siege imposed on the city of Deir Al-Zour, describing this achievement as "a strategic shift in the war on terror."

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/05/232212/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:49 pm