Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: Self-defense measures gift exclusively addressed to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: Self-defense measures gift exclusively addressed to the United States Empty North Korea: Self-defense measures gift exclusively addressed to the United States

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:32 am

North Korea: Self-defense measures gift exclusively addressed to the United States

06/09/2017 12:05

"The nuclear and missile tests that his country has recently conducted are gifts to the United States, which will receive more if it does not stop provocations," said Han Tae-sung, the North's ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva.

"The recent self-defense measures taken by my country, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, are a gift exclusively for the United States," the North Korean diplomat said at an international conference on chemical disarmament.

"The United States will receive more gifts from my country as long as it continues its reckless provocations and futile attempts to pressure the Democratic People's Republic of Korea."

"No pressure or sanctions will work with Pyongyang," he said.

"North Korea will in no way put its nuclear deterrent capability on the negotiating table and will not back down a single inch on the road to developing its nuclear power unless the hostile policy and the US nuclear threat to my country are completely eliminated," he said.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/180000.html

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jun 2024, 3:44 am