Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The wealth of citizens is depleted by the import of poor quality goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Abadi: The wealth of citizens is depleted by the import of poor quality goods Empty Abadi: The wealth of citizens is depleted by the import of poor quality goods

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 3:35 am

Abadi: The wealth of citizens is depleted by the import of poor quality goods

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad: 
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that the wealth of citizens has been depleted by importing bad quality goods over the past years, stressing that the Iraqi investment law is very sophisticated laws. 
    "The Council of Ministers voted to establish regulatory controls and quality policy on the safety of consumer goods and services in accordance with international standards," Abadi said at the weekly press conference attended by "Economy News". "These controls include all food, services and services."
    He explained that "the wealth of citizens exhausted through goods and services poor quality and these controls aim not to waste the wealth of citizens," noting that "the Iraqi investment law of the very advanced laws and the formation of a higher investment committee aimed at removing obstacles to investors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:14 pm