Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now Empty Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 9:53 am

[size=30]Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now[/size]
    07/09/2017 01:16 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now Font_decrease  Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now Font_enlarge
     Yedioth Ahronoth: Netanyahu reveals unprecedented cooperation with the Arab world now Thumbnail.php?file=501_130288769
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Prime Minister of the Zionist enemy Benjamin Netanyahu that his entity has enjoyed unprecedented level of cooperation with the Arab world.[/rtl]

[rtl]Describing relations as better than ever, despite the lack of agreement with the Palestinians.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper said that although Netanyahu did not disclose the full volume of Arab-Zionist relations so far, but he stressed that the scope of these relations has become wider than it was at any other stage since the establishment of this entity.[/rtl]

[rtl]Noting that the current cooperation with countries in the Arab world is the strongest compared to the signing of the peace agreement with Egypt and Jordan Netanyahu explained that there is cooperation in different ways, although these relations remain non-public, considering that this represents an excellent change for Israel.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 5:22 pm