Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After meeting with Trump .. Emir of Kuwait announces Qatar's readiness to discuss the demands of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait -  After meeting with Trump .. Emir of Kuwait announces Qatar's readiness to discuss the demands of th Empty After meeting with Trump .. Emir of Kuwait announces Qatar's readiness to discuss the demands of th

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2017, 2:40 am

After meeting with Trump .. Emir of Kuwait announces Qatar's readiness to discuss the demands of the boycotting countries

Al-Sumerian News / Baghdad 
    The Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah said that Qatar is ready to discuss the 13 demands put forward by the countries of the province and sit at the dialogue table, expressing optimism about the horizon of resolving the Gulf crisis. "Hope is not over, because Qatar is ready to consider meeting all the 13 demands that have been made and sit at the table to talk to us all about," 

al-Sabah told a joint press conference with US President Donald Trump in Washington after their talks on Thursday. The differences between the Gulf parties. As you know, the 13 items are not acceptable to all. If we sit down with each other, we can resolve all the points that are detrimental to the interests of the countries of the region and those of our other friends. "

• Kuwait -  After meeting with Trump .. Emir of Kuwait announces Qatar's readiness to discuss the demands of th ArrowSelected2السعودية ترفض فتح مجالها الجوي أمام طائرة أمير قطر

• Kuwait -  After meeting with Trump .. Emir of Kuwait announces Qatar's readiness to discuss the demands of th ArrowSelected2المغرب تقرر إرسال طائرات محملة بمواد غذائية إلى قطر

"I am optimistic about resolving the crisis in the Gulf very soon, God willing." 

In turn, the US President announced that he is ready to play the role of mediation in efforts to resolve the current Gulf crisis, calling on all parties to overcome existing differences, to focus on efforts to combat terrorism. 

"I highly appreciate Kuwait's role as a mediator in resolving the crisis, but I can also play the role of mediator," Trump said. 

"Yesterday, I spoke to my friend and colleague King Salman (bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud), we had a long conversation and we were looking at whether I could be a mediator between Qatar and the UAE and Saudi Arabia in particular. the responsibility". 

Trump pointed out at the same time that both Qatar and the provinces can, with the help of the Kuwaiti mediation, overcome the differences between themselves, saying that "

"But if it is not possible to resolve it, I will become a mediator, and we will meet directly here at the White House, and we will solve it very quickly, I believe." 

Trump called on GCC member states to overcome their differences and focus on counterterrorism commitments and funding pledged at the Riyadh summit in May. "We will be more successful when the GCC countries are united," Trump said. 

The US president noted that all member states of the GCC, including Qatar, play an important role in combating terrorism. 

The Gulf region is currently experiencing considerable internal tension on the backdrop of the announcement of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt, on the morning of 05/06/2017, the severance of all diplomatic relations with Qatar and the cessation of maritime movement, land and air with the country.

These countries have accused the Qatari authorities of supporting terrorism and destabilizing the region, but Qatar has strongly denied the charges, stressing that "these actions are unjustified and based on baseless allegations and allegations." 

On June 23, 2017, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt submitted to the Qatari authorities through a Kuwaiti mediation a list of 13 demands specified as a condition for lifting the boycott on Qatar. The most prominent demands were to reduce the level of diplomatic relations with Iran and to expel all elements of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard , The closure of the Turkish military base in Qatar, which has not yet been officially established, the closure of Al-Jazeera, and the severing of all ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, the Da`sh, al-Qa'ida and the Lebanese Hezbollah. 

The Qatari authorities refused to respond to these demands

[rtl]http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/215064/%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1/ar[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:33 am