Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China is preparing to sell oil in yuan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China is preparing to sell oil in yuan Empty China is preparing to sell oil in yuan

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 3:51 am

[size=30]China is preparing to sell oil in yuan[/size]
    09/09/2017 11:28 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: China is preparing to sell oil in yuan Font_decrease China is preparing to sell oil in yuan Font_enlarge
    China is preparing to sell oil in yuan Thumbnail.php?file=592d767fc36188f73f8b45c0_392554961
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]In a move that may mark the era of petrooyuan, the yuan-denominated oil as an alternative to the petrodollar, the dollar-denominated oil, China is preparing to launch a futures exchange for oil sales in the gold-backed yuan at the end of this year.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the well-known banking site of Zerhojid, the futures contracts to be sold in the yuan will be one of the most important indicators of oil prices in Asia. Perhaps the index will offset the price indices of Brent crude and West Texas crude, which dominate the world oil price indices, The Chinese market in oil consumption.[/rtl]

[rtl] China is not only one of the largest importers of oil, but companies such as PetroChina, as well as the largest derivatives traders in the Asian markets.[/rtl]

[rtl]China imported an average of 7.6 million barrels per day of oil in 2016, according to official Chinese statistics.Most Chinese companies purchase oil through long-term contracts with national oil companies in oil-producing countries.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:02 pm