Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Elections push electronic armies for an early rift in Nasiriyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Elections push electronic armies for an early rift in Nasiriyah Empty Elections push electronic armies for an early rift in Nasiriyah

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 am

Elections push electronic armies for an early rift in Nasiriyah

Nasiriyah - Journal News
    Local officials in the province of Dhi Qar that the war electronic between the political blocs began to witness a significant activity in Nasiriyah after the exchange of charges on social networking platforms through the names of fake defending a certain personality and accuse others of default.
    A member of the Dhi Qar Provincial Council Hassan al-Waeli told the "Journal News": "The phenomenon is very dangerous and it pays to confiscate the work and efforts of officials through armies of a female soldier for this purpose, is generally keen to follow up everything published on the Internet and the interests of the parties working for its benefit, Spreading rumors and lies to confuse the situation and weaken the morale of the other party. "
    Waeli warned against the misuse of social media platforms and the use of illegal methods of fabricating news and defaming the target. Some succeeded in breaking through the pages of a number of government officials and writing unfounded news.
    He said that these platforms seek to win the sympathy of the masses by adopting international and local issues such as the issue of Muslims in Burma and exploitation for their benefit or to compete for public holidays or address the most difficult issues such as service and privatization.
    He warned that the disappearance of this hidden setting behind the electronic devices, and turning them into gangs of fugitives easy to recruit within projects to destabilize the community and disrupt public opinion on critical and sensitive occasions, such as elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm