Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign women in Mosul are waiting for fate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul - Foreign women in Mosul are waiting for fate Empty Foreign women in Mosul are waiting for fate

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 1:34 am

[ltr]Foreign women in Mosul are waiting for fate[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-10 at 09:23 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Some 1,400 women and children of close relatives of the organization's terrorists are living in a camp for displaced people on the outskirts of Mosul.[/ltr]
    [ltr]They are all foreigners, most of them from Central Asian republics, Russia and Turkey, but there are also Chinese, Afghans, Iranians and Filipinos among them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]They surrendered to the Kurdish Peshmerga at the end of August after Iraqi forces regained the town of Tall Afar, one of the last strongholds of Daash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Peshmerga handed them over to Iraqi authorities who are now holding them in the camp.[/ltr]
    [ltr]An Iraqi security official said no women had been charged and would be deported to their countries when she was ready to accept them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Women do not know what happened to their husbands who are said to have surrendered to the Peshmerga separately[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:55 am