Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arma arrives fluoride and appeals to evacuate more than 6 million people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arma arrives fluoride and appeals to evacuate more than 6 million people Empty Arma arrives fluoride and appeals to evacuate more than 6 million people

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:44 am

Arma arrives fluoride and appeals to evacuate more than 6 million people

Arma arrives fluoride and appeals to evacuate more than 6 million people Irq_1771653355_1504976627

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Florida Governor Rick Scott on Saturday ordered 6.3 million people to evacuate as Hurricane Erma approached, saying it was on track to be "the most catastrophic storm" in state history.

"You have to leave your place immediately. This is a catastrophic storm that we have never seen before," the Florida governor appealed.

The US Hurricane Center said earlier that Hurricane Erema had intensified to the fifth degree with the start of the invasion of Cuba after causing casualties and material damage to a number of islands in the Caribbean.

The hurricane coincides with strong winds of up to 260 kilometers per hour and is heading west at 20 kilometers per hour on a path that would increase the threat to Florida, the center said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=81937

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 8:50 am