Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mexico earthquake death toll rises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mexico earthquake death toll rises Empty Mexico earthquake death toll rises

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 7:13 am

[size=30]Mexico earthquake death toll rises[/size]
    10/09/2017 12:07 | Number of readings:
    font size: Mexico earthquake death toll rises Font_decrease Mexico earthquake death toll rises Font_enlarge

The death toll from Mexico's powerful earthquake on Thursday rose to at least 90 after emergency authorities in the state of Wahaha said Saturday it had recorded 71 deaths.

"There are 71 people in Wahaka alone," said a spokesman for the state's Civil Protection Commission.

Local authorities confirmed the deaths of at least 15 people in the state of Chiapas, while four people died in Tabasco state.

The 8.0-magnitude earthquake on Thursday night off the coast of Chiapas was stronger than a devastating earthquake in 1985, and parts of Mexico City were ground, killing thousands.

Relief efforts continued in the south of the country on Saturday, while many in the worst-hit areas are still afraid to return to their homes, which may collapse on their heads because of the aftermath of the earthquake.

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 9:54 am