Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Depository Center: Foreigners own 1.3 trillion dinars of the capital of 33 private Iraqi banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

private - Iraqi Depository Center: Foreigners own 1.3 trillion dinars of the capital of 33 private Iraqi banks Empty Iraqi Depository Center: Foreigners own 1.3 trillion dinars of the capital of 33 private Iraqi banks

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 7:24 am

Iraqi Depository Center: Foreigners own 1.3 trillion dinars of the capital of 33 private Iraqi banks  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi bank employee «Internet»
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad: 
    The Iraqi Depository Center announced that the capital of 33 private banks amounts to 8 trillion dinars, indicating that the share of foreigners amounts to 1.3 trillion dinars of the capital of these banks. 
    The Iraqi Depository Center, in a report published by the Iraqi market for securities, viewed by "Economy News," that "33 banks listed in the Iraqi market for securities amounted to 8 trillion dinars," adding that "the deposited capital of 6.8 trillion dinars."
    He added that "the Iraqis own the capital of these banks 5.7 trillion dinars while the share of foreigners 1.3 trillion dinars," noting that "the credit bank of Iraq has foreigners in it 227.6 billion dinars out of 250 billion dinars, followed by the Commercial Bank of Iraq, which has foreigners In which 214 billion dinars. " 
    He pointed out that "the number of shareholders deposited in these banks amounted to 28325 people, including 24325 Iraqis and 4034 foreigners."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am