Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC Empty A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC

Post by rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 2:44 pm

A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC

A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC 2270
A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC Text A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC Html A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC Print
A source in the Ministry of Oil: Amiri will remain Iraq in the OPEC Arrow energy
Economy News Baghdad:
A source at the Oil Ministry said on Sunday that the director of the former oil marketing company "Sumo" Falah al-Amri will remain Iraq in the OPEC.
The source, who preferred not to be named for "Economy News", that "the former director of the oil marketing company (Sumo) Falah al-Amri will remain Iraq in the OPEC."
He added that "Amiri became an adviser in the Ministry of Oil."
The oil minister, Jabbar al-Allaibi, sacked Sunday, the director of the Iraqi oil marketing company "Sumo" Falah al-Ameri from office.
A document issued by the Ministry of Oil titled "Ministerial Order", read by "Economy News", "Falah al-Amri is exempted from the duties of the Director General of the Oil Marketing Company and is charged with the duties of the Ministry's Advisor for Marketing and Strategy and advises on the following oil formations: Department of Studies, Planning and Follow- And engineering equipment company.
A second document, "Alaa al-Yasiri, director general of the Economic and Financial Department, transferred an agency from the ministry's center to the oil marketing company and charged with the duties of the general manager of the agency."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8959

Current date/time is Thu 19 May 2022, 5:20 pm