Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hillary Clinton: I will not run again and my days as a politician are over

rocky

Hillary Clinton: I will not run again and my days as a politician are over

Post by rocky on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 2:42 am

[size=30]Hillary Clinton: I will not run again and my days as a politician are over[/size]
11/09/2017 09:22 | Number of readings:
font size:  
[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
[rtl]The Democratic candidate to the US presidency in 2016 Hillary Clinton confirmed that she would not re-run, repeating that her sudden loss to Donald Trump still hurts her.[/rtl]

[rtl]"It's still very painful, and I will not run again as a politician," Clinton said in an interview with CBS, the first to promote her book, "What Happened," which will be released tomorrow.[/rtl]

[rtl]"It is still displeased with the election campaign, and it acknowledged that it was not prepared for the conditions prevailing in America that led to Trump's victory," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I have not seen or read about anything like the forces that were active in 2016. What happened was already a storm at all levels," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Trump is an expert in taking advantage of the anger and frustration that prevailed in the US electorate in the wake of the financial crisis in 2007 and 2008.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The biggest mistake I made was the use of a special e-mail server," she said, referring to a feeling of uneasiness after the announcement of the results.[/rtl]

ksp
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Re: Hillary Clinton: I will not run again and my days as a politician are over

Post by ksp on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:49 pm

Dance banna2 banna3 thumbs2

Current date/time is Thu 24 May 2018, 2:44 pm