Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available Empty Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2017, 5:59 am

[size=30]Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available[/size]
    11/09/2017 01:22 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Central Bank of Iraq, that the available cash is not available, indicating the development of plans to attract funds and pumped within the banking system.

"The trend is a problem and a source of concern for many countries, especially after the latest technological developments and the subsequent achievements and huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production," the bank's statement on the bank's governor said.

Al-Alak pointed out that "the Central Bank observes this phenomenon directly and that the available cash is not available and as planned," noting that "the Central Bank has a scheme to resolve this issue through the development of plans and studies to attract funds and their attractions within the banking system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available Empty Re: Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available

Post by noced71 Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:16 am

Won't this create a demand? therefore cause a rise in the dinar?
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available Empty Re: Central Bank Announces Cash Available Currently Not Available

Post by sassy Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:21 am

noced71 wrote:Won't this create a demand? therefore cause a rise in the dinar?
    Sounds about right to me noced!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 11 Sep 2017, 1:12 pm

Oh, I hope so sassy and noced.. bounce
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:55 pm

I am just waiting on their plan to dirge customers to the bank instead of hoarding to incredible liquidity and see the positive effects on bank stocks...yeah baby..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:03 am