Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary oil: No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary oil: No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next Empty A member of the parliamentary oil: No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Sep 2013, 6:48 am

A member of the parliamentary oil: No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session

Tuesday, September 24 / September 2013 07:33

[Baghdad - where]

A member of the Commission on oil and gas parliamentary Hassan gave away that he does not have a new oil and gas law, and expected that this project will be migrated to the next parliamentary session.

And spins a dispute between Arbil and Baghdad on 41 contracts, oil and signed by the provincial government since 2007 until now, you see the central government in Baghdad that any oil contract must be done with their consent, and refused Kurdistan recent draft of the oil and gas law approved by the Iraqi government and sent to the House of Representatives for approval, has strongly opposed by the Kurdish bloc.

He gave told all of Iraq [where] he "does not have a new oil and gas law, and I think that this draft law will leave to the next parliamentary session due to lack of political consensus around it.

Download MP for the citizen's responsibility to block put Alssayasa and incompatibility between the Governments of the center and the region not to include this law on the agenda of the House of Representatives, noting that "the common points of contention in this law are many.

The President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, visited Baghdad on 7 last July at the head of the delegation of political and government to discuss the outstanding issues in response to a similar visit by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Arbil on June 9 last year and presided over a meeting of the Federal Council of Ministers there, and the visit came Barzani to Baghdad after a three-year break because of political differences, where his last visit 2010.

The Baghdad transactions between the oil companies and the illegal Kurdistan region, while provincial officials say the province has the right management of oil resources, including guaranteed by the Federal Constitution. 2 ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44652%3A2012-07-12-11-35-27%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:38 am