Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Tomorrow's parliamentary meeting on the formulation of final infrastructure law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow's parliamentary meeting on the formulation of final infrastructure law  Empty Tomorrow's parliamentary meeting on the formulation of final infrastructure law

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Sep 2013, 6:50 am

Tomorrow's parliamentary meeting on the formulation of final infrastructure law

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 13:25

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Meets the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Wednesday, with the relevant committees infrastructure bill out of the final drafting of the law, according to the head of the parliamentary virtue.

Ammar Tohme said in a press statement, received / Baghdadi news / copy of it, on Tuesday, said that "the Presidency will hold a special meeting tomorrow with the enactment of a law committees infrastructure to reach a final formulation of the law in question".

And on the outcome of the presidency of the Council's meeting with parliamentary blocs and committees, today, Tohme reported that "the parliamentary blocs agreed to provide the law of parties in the agenda of the meeting on Saturday, in order to vote on it."

He stated that "the parliamentary blocs and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, agreed to complete discussions on the Law of the Council elections in 2014, to reach an agreement on a common formula to materials presented during this week to vote." And added, "if it does not succeed blocs remove the consolidated version of the law will be included controversial material in the form of options settled vote within the parliament session." Ended 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadianews.com%2F
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Tomorrow's parliamentary meeting on the formulation of final infrastructure law  Empty Re: Tomorrow's parliamentary meeting on the formulation of final infrastructure law

Post by wayoutnow Tue 24 Sep 2013, 7:38 am

Great new !!!!

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 11:51 pm