Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Anbar confirms near the storming of the pubic and free areas of the west of the provi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - The Council of Anbar confirms near the storming of the pubic and free areas of the west of the provi Empty The Council of Anbar confirms near the storming of the pubic and free areas of the west of the provi

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 5:12 am

The Council of Anbar confirms near the storming of the pubic and free areas of the west of the province of the preacher

confirms - The Council of Anbar confirms near the storming of the pubic and free areas of the west of the provi Irq_1849741802_1505146329

BAGHDAD - Anbar provincial council confirmed on Monday that liberation operations in the areas of Hemo, Al-Reihana and Akashat were under way, adding that the battle to liberate Qaim would witness military coordination between Iraqi and Syrian forces.

"The military operations to liberate the rest of Anbar, however, have become close, and there is a close approach to break into it, Al-Reihanah and Akashat," the spokesman of the council, Eid Ammash, told Iraq News. "The battle will involve all sections of the security forces, Tribal. "

He added that "security coordination between Syria and Iraq will be present during the process of liberating the district of Al-Qaim," adding that "the living situation has become deadly in the occupied areas of Daash, which calls for the accelerated liberalization."

The cities of Anbar, the attacks of the organization of an advocate targeting civilians and security forces, especially in the western areas of the province, while the organization still controls three cases in the west of the province: the existing and his and his. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=82045

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:46 am