Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo postpones decision to change the price of Basra crude

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo postpones decision to change the price of Basra crude Empty Sumo postpones decision to change the price of Basra crude

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 12:27 pm

Sumo postpones decision to change the price of Basra crude

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) told its customers it needs more time to study a plan to change the benchmark price for Basra crude starting next January.
    In her letter and read by "Economy News", Sumo pointed out that she needed a sufficient time period for in-depth discussions with customers on the best ways and mechanisms that should be more effective for a good representation of the benchmarking price for the Asian market based on real deals.
    In its letter, it explained that for this purpose, the first of January 2018 would not be considered as a date for changing the current measurement rate in force.
    On August 21, Sumo informed its customers of its intention to change the benchmark price of Basrah crude in Asia to the price of Omani crude oil futures on the Dubai Mercantile Exchange from the average price of Dubai and Oman crude on the Platts platform as of January.
    It is worth mentioning that Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi issued a decree exempting Falah al-Amiri from his position as general manager of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company and assigning Alaa al-Yasiri to run the company on behalf of the company for 3 months until the selection of a new manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:48 am