Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow Empty Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:08 am

[size=30]Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow[/size]
    12/09/2017 01:04 | Number of readings
    font size: Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow Font_decrease Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow Font_enlarge
    Ankara signed the largest contract to buy weapons from Moscow Thumbnail.php?file=56757010c3618881098b45d9_511290875
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced on Tuesday the purchase of anti-aircraft missile systems "S-400" Russian, the largest contract between Moscow and Ankara in the military field.

"The signing of S-400 systems from Russia was signed and a first payment was made," Erdogan told reporters, quoting Turkish newspapers including Hurriyet.

Erdogan, on his return flight from Kazakhstan, said he and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin were "determined on the issue."

Turkey's biggest anti-air missile deal with a non-NATO country is the concern of other NATO nations.

The Pentagon warned that it would be better "in general to buy equipment for the allies to work together," but the Turkish president replied that his country was free to buy the necessary defense equipment according to its needs.

"The contract was signed and we are preparing to implement it," Kremlin's military and technical cooperation adviser Vladimir Kogen told the Russian TASS news agency.

The system includes several radar stations and missiles of different dimensions as well as maintenance equipment.

"All the decisions made about the contract are consistent with our strategic interests," Kojin said, adding he understood "well the reactions of some of our Western partners who are trying to put pressure on Turkey."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:00 pm