Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: The coming days will see a slight rise in oil prices due to increased dema

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: The coming days will see a slight rise in oil prices due to increased dema Empty Parliamentary Committee: The coming days will see a slight rise in oil prices due to increased dema

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:15 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Committee: The coming days will see a slight rise in oil prices due to increased demand[/size]
    13/09/2017 09:22 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Oil and Energy Committee of the parliamentary, Wednesday, the rise in oil prices in the coming few days as a result of increasing demand on world markets, indicating that oil prices are still below the level of ambition.[/rtl]

[rtl] "The price of oil is still low and below the level of economic ambition of Iraq, which means continuation of the financial crisis in the country," said Jamal Ahmed, a member of the committee.[/rtl]

[rtl] He added that "the coming days will see a slight increase in prices up to about $ 55 per barrel after the increasing demand during the winter."[/rtl]

[rtl]Ahmed said that "the stability of oil prices linked to several factors, notably the reduction of production and recovery of markets in industrialized countries to increase the demand for oil product."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:15 am