Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: We have a single road and the inevitable death awaits America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: We have a single road and the inevitable death awaits America Empty North Korea: We have a single road and the inevitable death awaits America

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:35 am

North Korea: We have a single road and the inevitable death awaits America

North Korea's ambassador to Russia, Kim Hin-Chhijun, has rejected the UN Security Council's decision to impose new sanctions on it, saying the resolution was illegal and violated his country's sovereignty and provoked it.
    "The US-sanctioned UN Security Council resolution, which has become a tool of the United States, is illegal, so we completely reject it and strongly condemn it," North Korea's ambassador to Russia told a news conference on Tuesday.
    Kim said that North Korea will continue to develop and strengthen its nuclear forces as the most just means to deter Washington's aggressive policy against its country for more than 50 years and to protect peace on the Korean Peninsula from the risk of nuclear war.
    He stressed that Pyongyang would not give up its nuclear programs under the pressure of sanctions, saying: "If the hostile forces believe we will be deterred by such sanctions and we will change our position, it is a big illusion."
    "We have only one way, which is the way to further develop the national nuclear forces," he said.
    The United States continues its attempts to use Pyongyang's measures to defend itself as a pretext to stifle North Korea completely, rather than "to recognize reality and make the right choice," Kim Hin-chhijun said.
    He declared North Korea's willingness to resort to "any means, even the last," to respond to the recent UN Security Council resolution on the right of his country.
    The ambassador threatened the United States that it must know that "an inevitable death" awaits it if it continues to escalate the confrontation with Pyongyang politically, economically and militarily, despite warnings from North Korea.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:56 pm