Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran intends to conclude an agreement to develop a joint oil field with Iraq soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran intends to conclude an agreement to develop a joint oil field with Iraq soon Empty Iran intends to conclude an agreement to develop a joint oil field with Iraq soon

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:53 am

Iran intends to conclude an agreement to develop a joint oil field with Iraq soon

22:40 - 12/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow up ..
    Aide to the Iranian National Oil Company, Gholamreza Manjouhri, announced on Tuesday the conclusion of an agreement to develop the oil field "Azadgan" joint with Iraq within the framework of an international association soon.
    "Iran has concluded an agreement to develop the Azadegan oil field in Khuzestan province and the joint with Iraq within the framework of an international consortium," the official IRNA news agency quoted Manoujari as saying. "There is a one-year timetable for signing this agreement."
    "Fifty-nine companies have announced their readiness to develop this field, where they have corresponded with qualified companies," said Noureddine Chahnazizadeh, general manager of engineering and oil development company Mattan, which is responsible for developing the field.
    "We will witness the receipt of technical and financial proposals for the companies to complete the tender documents and then will be formed a consortium to develop this field."
    "We have signed memorandums of understanding with companies such as Total, Shell, Inpex, Japan and Burchia Oil and Gas to complete studies on this field, as some of these companies have submitted the results of their studies to Iran."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:50 pm