Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government: Parliament's decision on a referendum in Kurdistan does not mean the use of force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government: Parliament's decision on a referendum in Kurdistan does not mean the use of force Empty Government: Parliament's decision on a referendum in Kurdistan does not mean the use of force

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:28 am

Government: Parliament's decision on a referendum in Kurdistan does not mean the use of force

12:00 - 13/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi government confirmed on Wednesday that the decision of the Iraqi Council of Representatives on rejecting the referendum and authorizing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to take what is necessary to protect the unity of Iraq does not mean the use of force, pointing out that it is moving according to constitutional frameworks to address the issue of the referendum.
    "The decision issued by the Iraqi Council of Representatives yesterday on the rejection of the referendum and the authorization of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to take what is necessary to protect the unity of Iraq is one of his powers and is based on the Constitution, which emphasizes the unity of Iraq," a spokesman for the Prime Minister's Office Saad al- , Stressing that "there is no talk about the use of force, there is no justification for the use of force."
    Al-Hadithi added that "the Iraqi government and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi are starting from the constitutional principle of a constant is to maintain the unity of Iraq in addressing the problems that result in the insistence of the region to hold the referendum," again, "the government's emphasis on resort to dialogue in addressing the outstanding problems between Baghdad And Erbil.
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted at its 17th meeting held on Tuesday on a decision to reject the draft referendum and authorize Abadi to take what is necessary to maintain the unity of Iraq, has received the decision to vote the majority of members of Parliament. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:21 am