Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Interpol pursue al-Qaradawi because of Nuri al-Maliki"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Interpol pursue al-Qaradawi because of Nuri al-Maliki" Empty "Interpol pursue al-Qaradawi because of Nuri al-Maliki"

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:31 am

[size=32]
    "Interpol pursue al-Qaradawi because of Nuri al-Maliki"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Reuters) - Interpol is hunting down prominent Sunni cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi at the request of an Iraqi accused of inciting the murder of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television reported on Tuesday.
    The channel quoted a security source in charge of public security at the Egyptian Interior Ministry as saying that "the Interpol has been coordinated with the release of the database bulletin, which is still valid and has not been revoked, and includes the names of al-Qaradawi and other Brotherhood leaders sentenced to death, "He said.
    She added that "he held a closed meeting at the headquarters of the Organization in France to discuss the situation of the sentenced Youssef Al-Qaradawi in the light of what was raised in some media, and ended the meeting to continue the validity of the international bulletin issued by Interpol Cairo, not to comply with the pressures and complaints submitted by Qaradawi to the Human Rights Committees to cancel Bulletin ".
    The channel pointed out that "there is another international bulletin issued to pursue al-Qaradawi at the request of INTERPOL Iraq, accused of inciting the killing of the former Prime Minister of Iraq, Nuri al-Maliki," pointing out that "the bulletin is still valid" against Qaradawi resident in Qatar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:13 pm