Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank between the lack of cash flow and attempts to attract outside money saved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - The central bank between the lack of cash flow and attempts to attract outside money saved Empty The central bank between the lack of cash flow and attempts to attract outside money saved

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 am

The central bank between the lack of cash flow and attempts to attract outside money saved

September 12, 2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq "on the Keywords," on Tuesday, that the available cash is not available, pointing to plans to attract funds and pumped into the banking system, to confirm by endorsing the lack of cash available at the Central Bank, despite the continued external borrowing for the government, which weighed on Iraq's large debts .

Keywords and he said in a press statement that "compactness is a problem and a source of concern for many countries, especially after the recent technological developments and the subsequent achievements and achieved enormous Furat in the special elements of production entry."

Keywords added that "the central bank notes this phenomenon directly and that is currently available cash is not available as planned, indicating that the central bank has a plan to resolve this issue by drawing up plans and studies to attract funds and Arvadha within the banking system."

The term "compactness" means constipation money and locked from trading may be buried compactness or money saved in boxes inside the houses and not to take it out of circulation in the money and capital markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am