Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi security of the tribes: We will not allow the destabilization of security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi security of the tribes: We will not allow the destabilization of security Empty Abadi security of the tribes: We will not allow the destabilization of security

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:03 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi security of the tribes: We will not allow the destabilization of security[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi warned on Wednesday that the government would not allow tribal differences to destabilize the country.
    Abadi stressed during his meeting with a group of tribes in the province of Dhi Qar, "to ensure the unity of Iraq and that the achievements achieved was the unity of Iraqis and their solidarity."
    He pointed out that "the people of Dhi Qar were at the forefront of the fighters who defended their country and sacrificed their lives to achieve victory over the preacher."
    He added that "Iraq today is a strong Iraq is different from the former and the world sees great importance."
    "The honorable tribes are a support for the state, and there are clear instructions from the religious authority of the tribes to help the state by adhering to the law and not allowing organized crime owners to exploit it, as well as the gangs of corruption," Abbadi said, adding that "the government will not allow differences to destabilize security. "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 7:15 pm