Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU extends sanctions against about 150 officials Russia and Ukraine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

EU extends sanctions against about 150 officials Russia and Ukraine Empty EU extends sanctions against about 150 officials Russia and Ukraine

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:25 am

EU extends sanctions against about 150 officials Russia and Ukraine

21:05 - 14/09/2017

EU extends sanctions against about 150 officials Russia and Ukraine %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Continue ....
    The European Union on Thursday extended for six months individual sanctions imposed on some 150 Russian and Ukrainian officials for their alleged intervention in the conflict in eastern Ukraine.
    The EU Council, representing the 28 member states, said in a statement that "an assessment of the situation made it possible that there was no way to modify the sanctions package."
    The statement added that the "black list" of the European Union includes, after the withdrawal of four dead people, 149 Russian and Ukrainian personalities, including a large number of rebel leaders and 38 "entity" (institutions, organizations or political parties) "threaten or threaten the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine" .
    Their property has been frozen in the union and can not be granted entry visas to the European Union.
    The sanctions are part of a series of punitive measures the European Union has decided against Russia for its alleged support of separatists loyal to it since the eruption of the conflict in the spring of 2014.
    The confrontations continue on the front line despite the signing of the Minsk Peace Accords in 2015 and the declaration of several hudans exchanged by the two sides for violating them.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am