Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is free from chemical weapons. For the first time, it is granted a shield

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq is free from chemical weapons. For the first time, it is granted a shield Empty Iraq is free from chemical weapons. For the first time, it is granted a shield

Post by rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:54 am

Iraq is free from chemical weapons. For the first time, it is granted a shield

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology announced on Friday that the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) has granted a shield to Iraq.

The ministry said in a statement received by the "Eye of Iraq News" that its minister, "Abdul Razzaq al-Issa met with a delegation from the International Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons based in The Hague," noting that "the two sides reviewed the Iraqi government's actions represented by the ministry's institutions in the treatment of chemical waste and the destruction of all reservoirs With the competent teams. "

"Iraq's commitment as a member of the Organization is all the steps required under the Chemical Weapons Convention, which provides for the commitment of member states to destroy chemical facilities located anywhere under their jurisdiction or control in accordance with the provisions of this Convention," Eissa said.

For his part, praised the international delegation, "the work map carried out by Iraqi experts, and grant the shield of the organization for the first time to Iraq, represented by Minister of Education, Science and Technology Abdul Razzaq al-Issa," expressing "admiration for the percentage of completion in the cleaning of chemical sites and destruction of what remains for the sake of safety The Iraqi environment and its citizens from the dangers of chemical contamination "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 8:22 am