Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells Empty An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 7:59 am

[size=30]An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells[/size]
    15/09/2017 03:37 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells Font_decrease  An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells Font_enlarge
     An emergency plan for the rehabilitation of Deir Ezzor oil wells Thumbnail.php?file=20_930911032
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]An official source at the Syrian Ministry of Oil and Mineral Resources revealed that the ministry is developing an emergency plan to revive life in Deir Al-Zour oil wells.[/rtl]

[rtl]The sources confirmed that the technical teams of the ministry are preparing to enter the oil fields that were liberated in Deir al-Zour in the coming days, after completing the insurance of the surrounding area and making sure that it is safe after finishing the engineering teams in the Syrian army Mines and improvised explosive devices that the terrorist organization had "planted" in its control of the wells.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to him, the ministry is seeking to rehabilitate the fields of taim and chola, to reach the level of production of two thousand barrels of oil per day, during a period of not less than three months.[/rtl]

[rtl]The field is one of the oldest oil fields in the province of Deir al-Zour, where the investment began in 1985 and reached the peak of production in 1996 to 80 thousand barrels of oil per day.[/rtl]

[rtl]As for the field of Kharrat, the ministry is preparing to restore production level to 1500 barrels of oil per day.[/rtl]

[rtl]And the return of life to the oil wells in Deir al-Zour, will contribute to solving the crisis of electricity, diesel and gasoline, especially as the country on the doors of winter.[/rtl]
    http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/181345.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:57 am