Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China Empty Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 8:00 am

[size=30]Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China[/size]
    15/09/2017 02:50 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China Font_decrease  Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China Font_enlarge
     Iran participates in the International Helicopter Exhibition in China Thumbnail.php?file=n82665389_71869964_641593597
    Trend Press / Continue
    The International Helicopter Exhibition kicked off Thursday in the port of Tianjin, China, with the participation of major helicopter manufacturers in the world.
    The Islamic Republic of Iran, which is part of the Ministry of Defense and support of the Iranian Armed Forces, is part of the company's activities in the areas of activities at the commercial level, the development of export capabilities and the settlement of products..
    The company 'Banha' 3 types of helicopters, 'Saba 248', which has 8 members and is a multi-purpose search, rescue, relief and transport, and helicopter 'witness 278', which has 6 members and has the use of training and practical, and helicopter 'Sorna', which has 4 members and has missions Training, news preparation, photography and traffic control.

The four-day International Helicopter Show, which began yesterday, will showcase the achievements and services in this field, as well as holding specialized seminars and conferences and conducting aerial reviews.[size=16].[/size]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/181340.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 pm