Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
duck2000
Neno
dry
7 posters

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection

dry
dry
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection Empty Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection

Post by dry Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:20 pm

HOUSTON Texas (AP) The head of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston port officials and other area law enforcement representatives to discuss security at the port. Congressman Michael McCaul is a Houston-area Republican who chairs the committee. The Port of Houston Authority says McCaul will discuss security and recent Middle East development today.

http://www.krgv.com/news/here-is-the-latest-texas-news-from-the-associated-press-339041

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
dry
dry
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection Empty HOUSTON-PORT SECURITY

Post by dry Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:33 pm

HOUSTON The head of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee says he will push to increase funds to help the[b] Port of Houston protect against security threat [ /b] from terrorist and drug cartel operations. By Ramit Plushnick-Masti.

http://www.krgv.com/news/bc-tx-texas-news-digest-tx-339332
dry
dry
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection Empty New Port of Houston Commission Chairman Promises Changes

Post by dry Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:52 pm

January 22, 2013
by: Gail Delaughter
A new chairman has assumed leadership of the Port of Houston Commission. The change comes as the legislature prepares to make a big decision about the commission's future.

"This is the economic engine that creates jobs and prosperity for the region, as it has for the last hundred years, and will do so for the next hundred years."

But despite rosy projections for the port's financial future, Houston attorney Janiece Longoria takes the chairman's post following a Sunset Review that recommends changes in the way port commissioners are selected.

Right now, those seven members are chosen by local officials, but the Texas Sunset Advisory Commission voted in November to give that power to the governor.

The state legislature will have the ultimate say on the port commission's future makeup, but Longoria says they are working to make changes.

"Just to be clear, we were already working on a number of the governance issues that they have addressed before the recommendations were made by the Sunset Commission. So we will continue to do that. We will continue to do that. We will do it in a positive way."

The Sunset Commission made its recommendations amid charges of financial mismanagement and conflicts of interest. Longoria takes over for longtime Port Chairman Jim Edmonds, who declined to seek reappointment.

http://app1.kuhf.org/articles/1358872150-New-Port-of-Houston-Commission-Chairman-Promises-Changes.html

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection Empty Re: Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection

Post by Neno Thu 31 Jan 2013, 1:37 pm

@dry wrote:HOUSTON Texas (AP) The head of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston port officials and other area law enforcement representatives to discuss security at the port. Congressman Michael McCaul is a Houston-area Republican who chairs the committee. The Port of Houston Authority says McCaul will discuss security and recent Middle East development today.

http://www.krgv.com/news/here-is-the-latest-texas-news-from-the-associated-press-339041

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
and recent Middle East development... ;)
duck2000
duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection Empty Re: Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection

Post by duck2000 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 6:02 am

well when ya lose 3500 stingers you get worried ! LOL
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 01 Feb 2013, 8:06 am

Homeland Security Committee is meeting with Houston Port Authority Middle East Connection Th?id=H.4783563639097322&pid=15

Hmmmm....

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 01 Feb 2013, 8:26 am

@duck2000 wrote:well when ya lose 3500 stingers you get worried ! LOL

Wow, that would be troubling.

LIT
notazbad2000
notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 8:40 am

Those stingers are an amazing weapon! I could hardly believe the destructive capability of this weapon when I fired it!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

ron-man
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:58 am

This is a good and bad news post.Lord only you have the means of peace and prosperity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Nov 2021, 8:13 am