Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean leader: We are close to completing our nuclear power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean leader: We are close to completing our nuclear power Empty North Korean leader: We are close to completing our nuclear power

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2017, 4:20 am

North Korean leader: We are close to completing our nuclear power

10:05 - 16/09/2017

North Korean leader: We are close to completing our nuclear power %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said on Saturday that his country was close to completing its nuclear power despite international sanctions, stressing that the ultimate aim of acquiring atomic weapons was to "achieve real balance of power" with the United States.
    Kim said the test conducted by his country on Friday, during which he launched a medium-range ballistic missile from the Huasong-12 range across Japan before falling into the sea, was a successful test and boosted Pyongyang's "nuclear military capabilities."
    "The ultimate goal is to achieve real balance of power with the United States and to make American leaders do not even dare to think about a military option against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)," he said.
    "We must be clear to these great national powers how our country has achieved its goal of acquiring nuclear weapons despite their unlimited sanctions and blockade" of North Korea, the North Korean leader said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:42 pm