[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]9/16/2017
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Over a sea of oil and two rivers and the reserve of Anbar gas: Iraq is the richest countries in the world ,,, suspended
September 16, 2017
Iraq is a country rich in mineral resources, which the governments did not bother extracting and then exploiting them to benefit the citizens, while focusing on crude oil since its exploration in 1927.
It is an important neglected resource, which is the most important fossil material in the world; natural gas and accompanying, US oil, its presence in large quantities, in the desert of Ramadi in Anbar province, which is the richest in the field of mineral wealth, as well as the Kurdistan region, with good quantities in the provinces of Nineveh, Najaf, Ashraf, Wasit and Muthanna.
According to the US Energy Report, Iraq is ranked tenth in the world in terms of proven reserves of associated natural gas and gas alone, and looked interest of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil this wealth, which estimated reserves of gas by 137 trillion cubic feet, the majority of gas associated with crude oil, and plans The ministry confirmed its minister Jabbar Laiibi, the optimal investment of associated gas resulting from refining and oil production and investment investment in an optimal manner.
In light of Iraq's tendency to open the fields of investment and achieve economic start-up and industrial technological revival and achieve more production and investment and create jobs, abundant raw materials and raw materials of all kinds and in most provinces because of the availability of large reserves of raw materials, mineral ores and raw materials is the main nerve in the industry Controlled by the strength of the country's economy and trade, its material needs and the development of its civilization.
Oil Minister Jabbar Laibi plans on the basis of scientific studies until Iraq reaches the stage of stopping the import of gas and exporting surplus quantities. He pointed out that there are electrical stations based on dry gas and that the ministry aspires to activate the petrochemical industry which relies on dry gas.
The Minister of Finance and Agency Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, the announcement of the World Bank in the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Washington, its readiness to support the investment of gas associated with Iraq, a grant worth 9 million dollars, and stressed that the Iraqi government will intensify the work of the joint committee between the ministries of finance, electricity and oil to activate Investment of associated gas and benefiting from the operation of electric power projects.
In a related context, the spokesman of the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad: The Iraqi Oil Ministry has ambitious plans in terms of investment gas associated with, and it has achieved a great deal of achievement in terms of investment gas associated with the processes of repetition, where growing quantities invested steadily, stressing that the Iraqi oil minister Jabbar al-Allaibi plans to invest dry gas in the next two years.
Jihad said that the Ministry of Oil has two main objectives within its strategic plans, namely to achieve self-sufficiency of gas, and the export of dry gas, noting that Iraq began to export condensate and liquid gas while still in need of dry gas, and invest heavily. In the same context, Laibi opened three projects that contribute to reduce the burning of associated gas in the fields of Bazargan, Abu Gharb and Fakkah, within the oil fields of the Missan Oil Company.
He said the senior agent of the ministry Fayad Hassan Nima, that these projects are the real start of the investment of gas associated with the province of Maysan and the importance of these projects, which was opened in the provision of new quantities of gas to supply power plants as well as reduce environmental pollution, and that the ministry began Bzarkan and Al - And will expand to oil fields in the province, which is one of the promising provinces in the production of gas.
In the opinion of experts on the oil issue, Iraq does not yet have a comprehensive study of its infrastructure, and that the production of gas needs an integrated strategic system, gathering gas from fields in Iraq from north to south, and dealing with amino acids and sulfur and carbon dioxide and water, Can be pumped to the main pipelines that collect gas from all of Iraq, but the problem is that the pipes do not exist, and there are only a few parts of them.
The history of the Iraqi gas industry in commercial terms dates back to 1927, but despite the huge wealth of natural gas associated with the production of crude oil and free gas in terms of the large volume of proven reserves and potential, but the production of natural gas marketed does not correspond to the total production As well as the decline in the level of the gas industry in Iraq and the low ability to convert natural gas to gas products that enhance the added value of this industry and the momentum of other industries and sectors. Iraq is currently investing limited quantities of associated gas in a number of oil fields in the province of Basra according to the system of contracts with foreign companies.
If we highlighted on its contents Anbar province from the wealth of mouth saliva occupation, terrorism and gangs in all its forms, they are one of the largest Iraqi provinces, and constitute the equivalent of one - third of the country 's territory, an area of 138.500 square kilometers, and the population of more than 1.9 million people,
and is bordered to the north governorates Salah al-Din and Nineveh, north-west Syria, Jordan to the west, Baghdad to the east, Saudi Arabia to the south, Karbala and Najaf to the southeast. It is divided administratively into eight districts: Al Qaim, Aana, Rawah, Haditha, Hitt, Ramadi, Fallujah, and Al-Hartba, and its most prominent cities are Ramadi, Fallujah, Qaim, Haditha, Baghdadi and Kabisa.
Characterized by semi-desert climate and lack of rainfall, and the great difference between the heat of night and day and low humidity. The most important crops include wheat, spring and autumn potatoes, wheat, barley, maize and vegetables, with a large number of orchards containing 2.5 million palm trees.
Anbar has about 53 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, as well as many mineral resources. According to a survey conducted by the Iraqi Geological Survey, accurate information confirmed the existence of large mineral mines including uranium, manganese, iron, gold, silver, red mercury and free sulfur, as well as copper, tin, chrome and nickel
"However," the local government in Anbar is not bothered by this and does not seek to limit the activities of some influential and politicians who take advantage of their positions to seize the goods of the province, "local officials in Anbar confirmed that the smuggling of wealth is not Adania in the province are forged books, revealing the pressures exercised against the security agencies to release trucks loaded with metal ores. Anbar Provincial Council member Khamis Ahmad Abtan said the mineral wealth in the province was being smuggled in with forged books.
Iraq is also known that contains dozens of minerals and in large quantities, including some rare metals Kallioranjom and other minerals here we monitor Iraqi wealth, and places of existence:
- sulfur reserves of it is estimated at more than 600 million tons were only three fields of investment and there are large quantities in the governorates of Anbar and Salah Din and Nineveh north and west of Iraq. -
Iron, concentrated in the province of Anbar in western Iraq, specifically in the desert southwest of Ramadi, capital of the local province and estimated reserves under the ground by about 60 million tons. - Lead, concentrated in the cities of Duhok and Sulaymaniyah, the northernmost of Iraq in the form of sedimentary carbon rocks and estimated reserves of more than 50 million tons.
- The General Director of the Geological Survey and Mining Company revealed that Anbar and Kurdistan region are the richest in the field of mineral resources, with good quantities in Nineveh, Najaf, Muthanna and Wasit, indicating that Iraq can export surplus phosphate fertilizers to agricultural countries with high population density , Such as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, and concentrated phosphate in the province, and the amount of ten thousand million tons, and at a depth of 20 meters below the surface of the earth in the desert of Anbar.
The Director General of the Geological Survey Dr. Khaldoun Bassam, "All metal discoveries in Iraq, General 1966, and that "the discoveries of the possession of Iraq's first reserve in the world of sulfur and the second reserve after the State of Morocco of phosphate,was completed by the Iraqi geological survey, within the project to determine reserves for the period 1986 to 1990, the discovery of 10 billion tons of phosphate, Pointing out that "the company is working to strengthen these
- Gold, concentrated in Anbar province in the region stretching from the Upper Euphrates, down to the Western Sahara deep in the province and the highest Tigris River west of Nineveh.
- Silver, concentrated in the regions of Kurdistan within the volcanic rocks with other minerals, including lead and zinc in the city of Dohuk. - Uranium, concentrated in Anbar province Akashat, within the formations of layers of phosphate in Western Sahara, and for political reasons, the Iraqi government declined before the US occupation to announce the size of the assets of the metal.
- Copper, concentrated in the province of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan region of the north of the country, within the scope of the volcanic bottom and vary estimates of the size of the metal between 10 to 20 million tons.
Red mercury, a red powder powder, can be used in nuclear-related nuclear fission, nuclear power and high-explosive nuclear bombs. This is one of the most expensive substances in the world, with a kilogram of one million dollars After illegally smuggled nuclear reactors. And concentrated in the province of Maysan south of the country, which was discovered during the past years, specifically in the Marshlands, and the Iraqi government is currently seeking to cooperate with Western companies to determine the quantities and methods of extraction.
Sodium sulphate is concentrated in Saladin Governorate. The general reserve of this substance is estimated at 22 million tons of raw material. The largest consumption of sodium sulphate is in the manufacture of kraft pulp. It is used in the manufacture of household detergents used in the glass industry. To remove the small air bubbles from the molten glass, and in the textile industries where it is added during the dyeing to reduce the negative charge on the fibers, making it easier to spread the pigment evenly.
- Dolomite, concentrated in Anbar and Muthanna, estimated the country's reserves of about 330 million tons.
- The gypsum is concentrated in Nineveh, Kirkuk and Saladin. The country's reserves are estimated at about 130 million tons. The annual production is about 1.5 million cubic meters per year, and it is concentrated in Anbar, Muthanna, Najaf, Nineveh and Kurdistan
- Silica, concentrated in Anbar province west of the country, specifically in the Western Sahara, and appear in the form of layers of white sand, and consists mainly of quartz metal and the country's reserves of about 75 million tons, not exceeding the annual production ceiling of 50 thousand tons.
- Quartzite, concentrated in the province of Anbar western Iraq in the Western Sahara in the area of the specific wet, and appears in the form of rock blocks and resistance to erosion and estimated reserves of about 16 million tons.
- The sand of Feldspar, concentrated in Najaf province in the south of the country, within the sand layers and estimated the country's reserves of about 2.3 million tons.
- Quartz, is located in Anbar and the city of Faw located on the waters of the Arabian Gulf in Basra, and estimated the country's reserves of about 855 million cubic meters.
- Salastite (Strontium sulfate), concentrated in the cities of Najaf and Karbala and appears in the form of sandstone lenses, and is composed primarily of salastite metal and estimated the country's reserves of about 0.8 million tons is not invested.
- Bauxite, concentrated in Anbar province and estimated the country's reserves of about one million tons.
- Glass, concentrated in the province of Anbar, an extension from the center of the province to the Western Desert in the form of glistening surface sand in the plains and plateaus, estimated at 400 million cubic meters.
The provinces of Iraq are rich in important minerals and distinct reserves, some of which have advanced positions in terms of reserves and production at the international level, including the following: aluminum, ceramics, nickel, manganese and chromium in Baghdad, Babylon, Karbala and Qadisiyah, central and southern Iraq, Local Iraqi cadres lack experience and mechanisms to determine the size of these explorations.
The province of Anbar is the richest in non-metallic mineral wealth, and Kurdistan is the richest province in mineral mineral wealth.
"In 2005, the company completed the regional geological hazards map for Iraq, which is expected to build on what happens in the earth from natural disasters, such as earthquakes," said Dr. Khaldoun al-Bassam, Director General of Geological Survey. Floods, landslides, volcanoes, etc. The company has prepared maps of various scales to illustrate this, and Iraq in general is classified as not so exposed to such risks. "
And on the company's future plans, it is mandated by the State to oversee the amendment of the law of mineral investment in force No. 91 of 1988, and developed a new law in this area, commensurate with the development of thought and economic orientation of Iraq, and to allow the revitalization of the mineral sector and mining, "He said.
He added that "the company has extraction activity among its various other activities, and through the production section, the extraction of salt from the salts of Basra and Samawah, iron and silica sand and the Bentonite and Kaulin and bauxite mines from mines in Western Sahara,
The need for laboratories of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, as well as the private sector, "noting that" the company opened offices in a number of Iraqi provinces, in the belief of the importance of defining these provinces mineral resources available to them, as well as guidance to how to deal with investment, Advisory to provincial councils ".
On the participation of Iraq in the London conference; specialist non-oil natural resources, Bassam explained that the company "participated in the Iraqi government delegation at the London conference, which was held to promote mineral investment in Iraq, an activity that still lags despite the mineral wealth outstanding in Iraq"
"The aim of this participation is to promote mineral investment, and to inform the world and international companies that Iraq is rich in mineral resources, to encourage those companies to come to Iraq, to start projects to invest this huge wealth, and to promote the mining industry in Iraq, Has risen to the level of enormous potential available in the country.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Iraq is the Richest Country in the World
- NNP TEAM
- Posts : 235609
Join date : 2012-12-21
- Interacting Investor
- Posts : 7462
Join date : 2012-12-19
- All In Investor
- Posts : 1353
Join date : 2013-01-16
» World Bank Iraq describes a world's richest nations on earth
» The richest countries in the world, this is the arrangement of Iraq
» Learn about Iraq's rank among the richest countries in the world
» The latest list of the richest oil in the Arab world ... Iraq is in second place