Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus rejects the Turkish military presence within the areas of "reducing tension"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus rejects the Turkish military presence within the areas of "reducing tension" Empty Damascus rejects the Turkish military presence within the areas of "reducing tension"

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2017, 3:34 am

Damascus rejects the Turkish military presence within the areas of "reducing tension"

The Syrian Foreign Ministry said on Saturday that the agreements reached during the Syrian talks in Astana on tension-easing areas "do not give legitimacy to a Turkish military presence on Syrian soil."
    The Syrian news agency (SANA) quoted an official source as saying in the ministry that it is an obligation of the Syrian government to deal positively with any initiative that may lead to a solution in Syria, and inject the blood of the Syrian people and alleviate its suffering. Syria has participated in the meetings of Astana for the last six rounds in a positive and open.
    "The documents and agreements issued by these meetings, especially the areas of tension relief, were in consultation between the Syrian government and the governments of Russia and Iran."
    He added that the Syrian government has authorized both the Russian and Iranian sides to complete the final agreement on the areas of reducing tension in Idlib province in the northwest of the country "on the basis that they are loyal to the Syrian side and on the basis that it is an opportunity for the Turkish side of the armed groups to retreat from their positions in support and stop arming, And sending militants to Syria, which would help restore security to those areas. "
    http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%82-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%B6%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am