Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A pilot link to the Iranian and Iraqi electricity networks soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A pilot link to the Iranian and Iraqi electricity networks soon Empty A pilot link to the Iranian and Iraqi electricity networks soon

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 2:40 am

[size=30]A pilot link to the Iranian and Iraqi electricity networks soon[/size]
    17/09/2017 09:45 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press

Iran's Deputy Energy Minister Hoshenk Falahtian announced that the simultaneous test link of the electricity grid with Iraq will be held on October 23 to November 21.
    In a meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Kadhim Girian on Sunday, Fallahian said the two countries' joint ties with Iraq and Iran would play an important role in increasing the volume of electricity exchange between the two countries.
    He added that Iran is ready to cooperate with the private sector to participate in projects to rehabilitate the production networks and the distribution and transmission lines of Iraqi electricity.
    He pointed out that Iran, if requested by Iraq, to ​​rehabilitate the distribution networks and the transfer of electricity within two years only.
    Fortunately, despite the high consumption of electricity in Iran during the summer of this year, we have been able to fulfill our promises and provide electricity to Iraq.
    For his part, Assistant Minister of Electricity Adel Kadhim Jarayan said that the summer of this year was difficult for Iraq and without electricity imported from Iran would have been much more difficult.
    He expressed the hope that the Iranian private sector will participate in the rehabilitation of the Iraqi electricity network for the highly qualified. C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:20 pm