Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

International Monetary Fund: Independence of Kurdistan will not affect the economy of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - International Monetary Fund: Independence of Kurdistan will not affect the economy of Iraq Empty International Monetary Fund: Independence of Kurdistan will not affect the economy of Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

International Monetary Fund: Independence of Kurdistan will not affect the economy of Iraq

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) announced on Monday that the independence of the Kurdistan region will have no significant economic and financial impact on Iraq.

The Iraqi Business Council said in a press statement received by "The Economist News" that "the head of the mission of the International Monetary Fund in Iraq, Christian Joss, discussed in the Jordanian capital Amman with the delegation of members of the Iraqi Business Council the latest developments in the Convention on credit readiness with Iraq and the challenges facing the Iraqi private sector" .

"The independence of the Kurdistan region will not have a significant economic and financial impact on Iraq, because the Iraqi government has not paid for the Kurdistan region two years ago; and therefore did not affect the general budget of the government."

He added that "the IMF agreement with the Iraqi government to pay the dues of contractors over three years from the signing of the credit agreement, that is to pay all arrears by 2019."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fund - International Monetary Fund: Independence of Kurdistan will not affect the economy of Iraq Empty Re: International Monetary Fund: Independence of Kurdistan will not affect the economy of Iraq

Post by weslin3 Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:57 am

They have until 2019 to pay the contractors.. And you know they will drag this out until the last minute. crazy

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:45 am