Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Crux

Najib Najib 
    Economic Committee of the parliamentary 
    "The Finance did not intend to stop the appointments in the absolute sense, but to wait and use them when needed only because there are some institutions need appointments, such as health, education and security institutions, Iraq borrowed money from the International Monetary Fund to fill the deficit in the budget and condition The IMF in these loans reduce operational expenses and focus on investment expenditures and this reduction means the reduction of appointments. 

Asaad Alaidani 
    Basra governor
    "We discussed issues related to security, investment and economy with the US consul in the province. The United States will work with the framework of the strategic agreement to achieve what everyone wants from a long-term partnership. The security file was discussed and how to help the United States bring equipment to control explosives and eliminate operations. Drug smuggling during my meeting with the US consul, and in the province two teams, one economic and the other security to communicate with his counterparts on the American side. " 

Mahmoud Mulla Talal 
    Governor of Wasit
    "The farmers in the province suffered a lot because of late payment of their dues from the production and marketing of wheat crops for the past years, which reflected negatively on the reality of the farmer and the farmer in Wasit province, after our return to the province took it upon us to claim their rights to move the wheel of agriculture and continuity, To meet the Undersecretary of the Minister of Finance to obtain preliminary approval to spend 23% of the remaining farmers' benefits for the past three years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]