Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans Empty Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 3:57 am

[size=30]Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans[/size]
    18/09/2017 08:04 | Number of readings: 229
    font size:  Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans Font_decrease  Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans Font_enlarge
     Pyongyang: Further sanctions encourage us to speed up our nuclear plans Thumbnail.php?file=0000_701653274
    Trend Press / Continue 
    The United States and its allies will impose more sanctions on North Korea, which will prompt it to act more quickly to complete its nuclear plans, the North Korean Central News Agency reported Monday quoting a Foreign Ministry spokesman.
    The spokesman said on Monday that recent UN Security Council sanctions were "the most unethical, brutal and inhuman act of aggression aimed at annihilating the people of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, let alone its government and regime."
    Last week, the UN Security Council unanimously approved a US draft resolution imposing tougher new sanctions on Pyongyang that included a ban on its textile and textile imports and a restriction on exports of crude oil and fuel.
    Source: Reuters 

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:21 am