Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inflation in Iraq rises 0.5% in August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inflation in Iraq rises 0.5% in August Empty Inflation in Iraq rises 0.5% in August

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:01 am

[size=30]Inflation in Iraq rises 0.5% in August[/size]
    19/09/2017 10:31 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning announced that the inflation rate for August increased by 0.5% and annual inflation by 0.2%, noting that the survey did not include Anbar and Nineveh governorates because of the security situation in them.

"The Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning completed the inflation report for the month of August 2017 on the basis of collecting field data on the prices of goods and services constituting the consumer basket of a selected sample," said Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, a spokesman for the Ministry of Planning. Of the outlets in all governorates of Iraq. "

"These rates are calculated from goods and services that include food, rent, transportation, telecommunications, health, education and other consumer goods."

He added that "inflation indicators for the month of August last witnessed a rise of 0.5% compared to the previous month, in addition to an annual inflation rate of 0.2% compared to the month of July 2016."

He pointed out that "the rise in inflation was due to the rise in prices of food and non-alcoholic beverages by 1.3%, the rise of the prices of clothing and footwear, housing and transportation by 0.1% and the rise of entertainment and culture by 3.1%, in addition to the rise of goods and services by 0.3% .

The Hindawi said that "the survey conducted during the month of August did not include the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh because of the security situation in these provinces."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:01 pm