Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress approves Pentagon budget more than last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress approves Pentagon budget more than last year Empty Congress approves Pentagon budget more than last year

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 5:00 am

Congress approves Pentagon budget more than last year

09:56 - 19/09/2017

Congress approves Pentagon budget more than last year %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US Senate on Monday unanimously approved a bill authorizing $ 700 billion in military spending, a substantial increase over the 2017 budget and nearly 5 percent more than President Donald Trump had demanded.
    The National Defense Budget Act of 2018 allows increased spending on F-35 fighter jets, warships and Abrams tanks, military salaries up 2.1 percent, and $ 5 billion for Afghan security forces, including a program to integrate women into the National Defense Forces.
    $ 8.5 billion has been approved to strengthen the US air defense system, or $ 630 million more than Trump's minimum, at a time of heightened tension over North Korea's missile program.
    The budget provides $ 60 billion to fund so-called overseas operations, the wars the United States is waging outside its territory.
    The budget approved by a majority of 89 to 8 votes, and this law is the cornerstone of legislative cooperation between the two parties for decades.
    The House of Representatives passed its own version of the law last July, and both houses now need to reach a settlement law.
    The $ 700 billion defense budget is $ 91 billion higher than the spending ceiling under the 2011 Budget Control Act, which calls for "control" of military spending to curb federal costs. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:34 am