Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ISO

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ISO Empty ISO

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad:

Yasser mutawalli 

ISO landmark franchise and get global companies as a testament discretionary do not need to review or doubt .. When you read ISO on any product you can adopt it and use it without any doubt or scrutiny.

Trade Bank of Iraq won this prestigious for the first time in Iraq certificate and the first institution of the financial and banking sector institutions.
    This major in the performance of the Transitional Bank but confirms the Iraqi ability to improve the achievements of acclaimed 
    The most important event that Mafi ISO missed the final race before and after the phase change.

This means the accomplishment of the Iraqi Bank Tjarhbkiedth Cheba and his team was able to revive this coherent favorite certificate internationally in dealing with the product obtained.
    We hope that the production and service companies that Thzouhdhu this done, but now the doors wide open as long as the Iraqi Trade Bank to lift the siege on the monopoly of this certificate outside the walls of Iraq.

Words of thanks and praise for not enough for the Champions investigators this great victory under conditions in which the greatest need Mancon to bring our capabilities to this challenge very much hope the best to achieve this is the Iraqis didn Abah.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:15 pm