Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The formation of a joint business council between Iraq and the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The formation of a joint business council between Iraq and the UAE Empty The formation of a joint business council between Iraq and the UAE

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:12 am

The formation of a joint business council between Iraq and the UAE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The UAE Ministry of Economy said it was agreed to form a joint working team or a joint technical committee to enhance investment cooperation between the UAE and Iraq.
    This came during a meeting between Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy and Mohammed Al-Sudani, Minister of Industry and Minerals in Abu Dhabi.
    The Joint Working Group will facilitate procedures and address the challenges that may face UAE companies and investors wishing to enter the Iraqi market.
    The UAE economy minister said the formation of a joint working group or a joint technical committee to facilitate investment would encourage UAE investors to enter the Iraqi market with strength and momentum.
    The Iraqi minister said that the UAE investor has priority for investment, which is very welcome in Iraq and will receive full cooperation and has all the facilities required to start its business and pump investment in Iraq.
    Al-Mansouri invited Iraq to participate in the annual investment forum which will be held from April 9 to 11, as the forum is a platform to promote the investment environment in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:32 am