Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emaar Properties to invest $ 17 billion in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emaar Properties to invest $ 17 billion in Baghdad Empty Emaar Properties to invest $ 17 billion in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:12 am

Emaar Properties to invest $ 17 billion in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    Industry Minister Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani said Emaar Properties, listed on the Dubai Financial Market, plans to build a $ 17 billion residential city in central Baghdad.
    Mohammed Shaya al-Sudani, according to the newspaper Al-Bayan UAE, during the meeting of investment UAE-Iraq, the project includes 70 thousand housing units and villas in Iraq.
    Emaar is currently studying the feasibility of the project, according to the newspaper.
    The project implementation memorandum is expected to be formally signed in the coming period.
    More recently, private sources said Emaar had arranged a $ 1.5 billion loan from Abu Dhabi First Bank soon.
    Established in 1997, Emaar Properties operates in six global markets in six sectors with 60 active companies and has presence in 36 markets in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:05 am